Customer GalleryTag your photos using #honey on our 4everbee Facebook page.
Our raw, creamed Clover honey is harvested in Southern Alberta, Canada and will never harden or crystallize. This is because of the unique method we use to cream our honey. We have long since forgone the whipping and heating methods. We freeze our honey in order to get a beautiful creamy smooth texture. This ensure the honey stays this consistency for the duration of its life.
Our honey is still raw which means it has never been heated and therefor all the benefits and natural content of the honey is still intact. This honey is also unfiltered and thus contains many delicious and beneficial compounds such as bee pollen and propolis.
Many people use raw honey daily on their toast, peanut butter sandwiches, in tea or coffee, cooking, and baking. It is also popular for use when having a sore throat , cough, cold or cuts and burns.
Raw honey has no expiration date and will not go bad when used correctly. Please do not dip wet or dirty cutlery into the honey since this could spoil it.
- Raw, Unfiltered honey that still contains all the benefits nature intended
- Smooth, creamy texture is perfect for spreading, tea, coffee, baking
- This honey will not crystallize or harden
- Harvested in the Foothills of Southern Alberta, Canada
- Small, family-owned and operated apiary where we care about our environment, bees and customers
Forever Bee offers the following shipping options:
- We offer $10 flat-fee shipping across Canada outside our Free Delivery Area. Please see below for our FREE Delivery Zone
We offer free delivery in the following areas
Calgary,Airdrie, Cochrane, Chestermere, Okotoks
Deliveries are every Friday between the hours of 9 am and midnight