Forever Bee has a wide collection of Raw Honey, Flavoured Honey, Beeswax and more. We have collected a lot of recipes over the years, some we made on our own, some we found online, the best ones have come from our customers! Check back often we update our collection as new recipes are found.
Our 100% pure beeswax candles are handmade in Alberta, Canada with wax harvested from the Foothills of Southern Alberta. Our wax is gently cleaned, has a golden yellow colour and light honey fragrance.
Visit our FAQ page to see all the benefits of burning beeswax candles compared to many other wax candles on the market.
Burn time: Approximately 100 - 120 Hours Each
Dimensions: 6" Tall x 3" Round
Weight: Approximately 20.75 oz
To get the best out of your candles, we recommend you burn them for a set amount of time for their first burn. This ensures that they burn right to the edges. As a general rule, burn your Beeswax Candles for an hour/inch diameter. For example, our large Pillar Candle is 3 inches in diameter, so we recommend you burn it for 3 hours the first time you use it.
Beeswax candles have many benefits and are superior to conventional wax in many ways. Here’s how:
- They are environmentally friendly, biodegradable, carbon-neutral and originate from a renewable fuel – beeswax!
- Safe and non-toxic, 100% beeswax candles are natural and undergo no chemical processing.
- They burn cleanly with little smoke when trimmed properly, as they are not oil-based.
- They do not drip.
- They scent the air with the natural fragrance of honey and floral nectar found within the honeycomb.
- They have a high melting point (in fact the highest among all known waxes!). This results in a significantly longer (2-5 times) burn time, offsetting their higher cost.
- Their flames burn more strongly and brightly, emitting naturally bright light of the same light spectrum as the sun. They are a gift from nature!
- They are the only candles that emit negative ions to purify, cleanse, improve air quality, and invigorate the body. A natural ionizer!
- They are hypo-allergenic, benefitting those with environmental allergies, sensitivities, and asthma.
I am so thrilled with your the honey and products. The creamed clover honey is amazing, and the candle is also a very nice product. I can't use scented candles due allergies. These candles are so amazing, I can finally burn candles again. I will definitely buy again. Bonus delivery right to your door too.