Our Angel Beeswax Candle is a really unique and beautiful candle that will look amazing in a special place in your home.
Our Forever Bee Angel Beeswax Candles are made with 100% pure beeswax. With a beautiful golden yellow colour and light honey and wildflower fragrance, beeswax candles are something truly special.
Dimensions: 4" x 3¼" (burn time 6-8 hours)
You can also buy them individually here.
To get the best out of your candles, we recommend you burn them for a set amount of time for their first burn. This ensures that they burn right to the edges. As a general rule, burn your Beeswax Candles for an hour/inch diameter. For example, our large Pillar Candle is 3 inches in diameter, so we recommend you burn it for 3 hours the first time you use it.
Beeswax candles have many benefits and are superior to conventional wax in many ways. Here’s how:
- They are environmentally friendly, biodegradable, carbon-neutral and originate from a renewable fuel – beeswax!
- Safe and non-toxic, 100% beeswax candles are natural and undergo no chemical processing.
- They burn cleanly with little smoke when trimmed properly, as they are not oil-based.
- They do not drip.
- They scent the air with the natural fragrance of honey and floral nectar found within the honeycomb.
- They have a high melting point (in fact the highest among all known waxes!). This results in a significantly longer (2-5 times) burn time, offsetting their higher cost.
- Their flames burn more strongly and brightly, emitting naturally bright light of the same light spectrum as the sun. They are a gift from nature!
- They are the only candles that emit negative ions to purify, cleanse, improve air quality, and invigorate the body. A natural ionizer!
- They are hypo-allergenic, benefitting those with environmental allergies, sensitivities, and asthma.
We are a small, family-owned and operated apiary – we truly care about our environment, bees and you, our customer! We aim to supply delicious, nourishing products that will promote joy, vitality and wellness in our customers, while taking great care of our incredible bees and the natural environment we all call home.
Our Angel Beeswax Candles are handmade with love. We harvest our 100% pure beeswax in the foothills of Southern Alberta, then gently clean, melt and pour it into moulds to create beautiful candles for your home.
100% pure Alberta beeswax
- customer service
- Forever Bee
I received the items I ordered on the expected day of delivery, and the candles were in excellent condition, and the honey is delicious. Thank you to Annanie and the team at Forever Bee!
Burned longer than estimated with zero issues. I’ll be buying more of these.
My item arrived so quickly with a sweet written note and even a free gift! I love the candle, so lovely and well made. Will definitely purchase from here again.
I bought a number of angel candles for family members for Christmas and they all loved them! I also received one in a giveaway and absolutely love the smell of it without even burning it, and it’s so pretty I almost don’t even want to! Such a great gift idea for friends and family, and I love that it’s made out of beeswax :)
As always, the honey is delicious and the candles are beautiful and were loved by everyone who got them as gifts. Thanks again!
Used this company for the first time and was very happy with the service and the quality of their product. Thank you!
I’ve never been disappointed in anything I have bought from Forever Bee. The quality and care that goes into everything you sell is one of the reasons I continue to purchase from Forever Bee. I also love supporting a local business ❤️
So so so SO PRETTY & they smell divine! Thank you
I love having honey products for teacher gifts for Christmas - and Forever Bee honey honey is delicious, local, and gets delivered to my door for free!!
I love Forever Bee's candles, no matter what shape or size I purchase. I read that a bee needs to eat eight ounces of honey in order to create one ounce of beeswax ~ when I burn my candles, the scent is so beautiful, the glow so calming. I'm honoured to be a part of the bee's life, knowing how hard they work in their short life span to keep our ecosystem functioning, how far they travel before they return to the hive, only to continue again and again...We are fortunate to have Annanie, Matt and Forever Bee, "Stewards of the Bees" ~ Thank you for all the good work and the great products!!!