Recipes: Turmeric Honey
Turmeric Honey Chicken and Vegetable Stir-fry - sticky, savory and sweet honey chicken marinated with turmeric and cooked on skillet. Quick and easy dinner in 25 mins.
- 4 chicken thighs or breast, deboned but skin-on (12 oz chicken)
- 1 Whole red pepper and yellow pepper
- 1/2 Onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup Turmeric Honey
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce or soy sauce
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
Heat up the pan with the Olive Oil and caramelize the onions.
Add the Red and Yellow Pepper to the onions and cook for about 3 - 5 minutes.
Remove the peppers and onion from the pan and place the chicken in the pan with more Olive Oil.
- In a separate bowl combine the Oyster or Soy Sauce, Cayenne pepper, salt and Turmeric Honey
- Once the Chicken is browned, add the Turmeric Honey mixture to the chicken and cook until caramelized.
- Serve on a bed of Basmati Rice, layered with the vegetable mixture and the Chicken.
You may use chicken breast, chicken drumsticks or wings for this recipe. You may also bake or grill this recipe. If baking, bake it at 400F for 20 minutes are until the chicken is slightly charred.