Recipes: Raspberry Honey
Raspberry Honey Butter
- 2 cups Whipping Cream
- 0.5 cups Forever Bee Raspberry Honey
- 0.5 tsp Salt
- Add the Whipping Cream to a mixer (preferably one with a lid) and mix. You should keep mixing on high until you notice the mixture is a butter texture and skim milk will separate from the butter.
- Remove the butter from the mixer and rinse under cold water until the water runs clear and all the skim milk is washed off. Pat dry.
- Keep the skim milk and use to drink or in your cooking :)
- Add the butter, honey and salt into your mixer and mix on low until all the ingredients are blended and the mixture is light and fluffy.
- This delicious recipe can be used on your toast, waffles, pancakes, crepes or anywhere you would like to use butter with an attitude :)
Use pre-made butter if you do not want to make your own. In that case use a pound of salted butter and add the honey. Whip together until fluffy.