The possibilities are endless when it comes to making delicious drinks even better with Forever Bee products. From Apple Pie Honey in your Coffee to Raspberry Vinegar Coolers and so much more. We hope you'll enjoy this collection of our favourite drink recipes.
Make some fun drinks with us!
- 1-2 tsp Raspberry Honey Vinegar
- 6-10oz Sparkling Water, 7 Up or Ginger Ale
- 1-2 tsp Raspberry Honey (Optional)
- 4-6 Frozen Raspberres (Optional)
- In a tall glass, pour Raspberry Vinegar, Frozen Raspberries, Ice cubes & sparkling water (or replacement).
- Optional - Sweeten it up with some Raspberry Honey.
- Stir & Enjoy.
Alchemist Vinegars made with Forever Bee Honey
Raspberry Honey Vinegar
We are in love with the Honey Vinegars made by Tippa's Distillary! Our raw honey has fermented, processed and flavoured to make some delicious creations.
Raspberry Honey Vinegar is one of our favourite flavours because of how versitile it is! We have collected 7 recpes we think you'll love! Paired up with our seasonal Raspberry Honey these recipes will have your sweet tooth doing a dance.
Wildflower Honey Lemonade
The whole neighbourhood will love this one!
- 4 1/2 cups Water
- 1/3-1/2 cup Forever Bee Liquid Wildflower Honey
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice - about 4-7 Large Lemons.
In a small pot or sauce pan combine Forever Bee Liquid Wildflower Honey and a cup of water. Warm slowly over low heat. Should only take about a minute.Stir in lemon and remaining water.Add more honey for desired sweetness.Chill and serve in 1 hour
Licorice Root Tea
We love how nature provides for us - not only in terms of food - but also in terms of medicine. At our Winter Wonderland market we will be delving in to some exciting Herbal remedies and recipes to make at home.
Try this delicious recipe for Licorice Root tea. It is perfect for sore throats, coughs, soothing upset tummies and helping with digestion.
Alfalfa is one of those perfect herbs that can fulfill many uses in your herbal kit. Alfalfa contains a whole host of your daily vitamins and minerals and it is easily absorbed as well. Start off your day with a hot Alfalfa Tonic to get your daily vitamin and energy boost.
Love Hot Chocolate
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips (Can use Chocolate Honey instead!)
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 drops of red food coloring
- Whipped cream
- Sprinkles or chocolate curls for garnish
- In a saucepan heat the milk, half-and-half, white chocolate chips, and vanilla over medium heat. Stir constantly with a whisk to melt the chips and until the mixture is bubbling.
- Once the chips are melted add the food coloring. I used two drops to get a light pink color. Add as much or as little as you like, just do one drop at a time so you can control the color as you go.
- Stir well with whisk to mix in color. Remove from heat and pour into heat-safe glasses or mugs. I poured from the saucepan to a large glass measuring glass with a pouring spout on it, then poured the hot chocolate into my glasses to keep from spilling.
- Garnish with whipped cream, chocolate shavings (I made mine with a Hershey bar and a vegetable peeler!), sprinkles, candy canes, or whatever goodies you'd like to decorate with.
So many recipes and so little time! We are adding to our collection all the time. We hope you'll try them all, and share some of your favourite recpies with us too!