Forever Bee has a wide collection of Raw Honey, Flavoured Honey, Beeswax and more. We have collected a lot of recipes over the years, some we made on our own, some we found online, the best ones have come from our customers! Check back often we update our collection as new recipes are found.
Votive Beeswax Candles|
Our Votive Beeswax Candles are a wonderful traditional option that can be purchased either in packs of 8 or in bulk.
Our Forever Bee Votive Beeswax Candles are made with 100% pure beeswax. With a beautiful golden yellow colour and light honey and wildflower fragrance, beeswax candles are something truly special.
Burn Time: Approximately 4 - 6 Hours
Dimensions: 1.25" Tall x 1.5"Round
Weight: Approximately 1.05 oz Each
To get the best out of your candles, we recommend you burn them for a set amount of time for their first burn. This ensures that they burn right to the edges. As a general rule, burn your Beeswax Candles for an hour/inch diameter. For example, our large Pillar Candle is 3 inches in diameter, so we recommend you burn it for 3 hours the first time you use it.
Beeswax candles have many benefits and are superior to conventional wax in many ways. Here’s how:
- They are environmentally friendly, biodegradable, carbon-neutral and originate from a renewable fuel – beeswax!
- Safe and non-toxic, 100% beeswax candles are natural and undergo no chemical processing.
- They burn cleanly with little smoke when trimmed properly, as they are not oil-based.
- They do not drip.
- They scent the air with the natural fragrance of honey and floral nectar found within the honeycomb.
- They have a high melting point (in fact the highest among all known waxes!). This results in a significantly longer (2-5 times) burn time, offsetting their higher cost.
- Their flames burn more strongly and brightly, emitting naturally bright light of the same light spectrum as the sun. They are a gift from nature!
- They are the only candles that emit negative ions to purify, cleanse, improve air quality, and invigorate the body. A natural ionizer!
- They are hypo-allergenic, benefitting those with environmental allergies, sensitivities, and asthma.
We are a small, family-owned and operated apiary – we truly care about our environment, bees and you, our customer! We aim to supply delicious, nourishing products that will promote joy, vitality and wellness in our customers, while taking great care of our incredible bees and the natural environment we all call home.
Our Votive Beeswax Candles are handmade with love. We harvest our 100% pure beeswax in the foothills of Southern Alberta, then gently clean, melt and pour it into moulds to create beautiful candles for your home.
100% pure Alberta beeswax
- beeswax candles
Best honey period
Mmmmmmmm such delicious honey amazing candles and soap!!! My to go shop for all matters concerning honey
I love the beeswax candles, lavender honey and bee pollen! Thanks so much!
Bees wax votive candles
Love these slow burning, clean candles. Great size, beautiful flame. Beautiful quality and design. Great customer service and fast and well packed shipping.
First order, very happy!
I really appreciate the thoughtful packaging. The honey is delicious. I love the scent of the beeswax votives.
Amazing! Lotion is rich and smells great. So happy!
These beautiful candles will not disappoint!
These candles are of excellent quality with a beautiful subtle aroma (honey) and rich golden glow. The quality of service provided by the folks at Forever Bee matches the excellent quality of their products. May it continue to be so!
Love these candles they burn so evenly and liquify perfectly. The wick is the key and I had many wicks fall over or are to short. Some of the best beeswax candles I’ve ever purchased
I’m very happy with my candles and very pleased to find a local supplier! Thank you for the free delivery. It was very much appreciated.
Very quick delivery and the honey is delicious. Thank you and I will definitely purchase again
The bottled honey I ordered had a crack on the bottle so I only consumed a small amount then I threw it away. Of course I’ll order again. Accidents happen.