Forever Bee has a wide collection of Raw Honey, Flavoured Honey, Beeswax and more. We have collected a lot of recipes over the years, some we made on our own, some we found online, the best ones have come from our customers! Check back often we update our collection as new recipes are found.
RASPBERRY BUBBLE TRUFFLES!!!
... So I may have ordered these before I officially bought Forever Bee 🤣
These delightful bubble truffles look like happy scoops of ice cream, smell delicious AND make lots of bubbles in the bath. Made with Forever Bee honey, Coconut Oil and Shea Butter they are soothing on the skin and now we have RASPBERRY scented ones!
These Bubble Truffles come in a 3-pack beautifully packaged in a clear gift box. The perfect gift for your self-care routine or for someone you love.
In 2018 I (Kira) was working for Annanie and Matt (Original Owners) doing some Farmers Markets and Trade shows mostly in Lethbridge. Our workshop was located in Okotoks, so we often were driving back and forth throughout the week. We do deliveries along the way of course! As my relationship grew, Annanie had started to trust me to manage some of our retail partner relationships. That's when I got to meet Judith and Justin at Bubbles & Balms! (This was when they were still located in Claresholm AB, halfway between where I live and our workshop!). I was fascinated. I had never had the chance to work closely with two businesses that supported each other this way! We supply the beeswax and honey that Bubbles & Balms use to make our soaps, and now also our shampoo bars and bubble truffles too!
The day we met, Judith and Justin were packing up their shop in Claresholm and days away from moving across Canada! I remember thinking it was a bit odd that Annanie was so excited for met to meet someone that was leaving. Looking back now, I cherish the memory of my first visit to the little shop in Claresholm and getting to see those big smiling faces and the love they held for their business and for Annanie and Matt. Thank you to all of you for these memories!
Flash forward to 2022. We announced our closure, sold out of most of our inventory. Accidentally oversold our soap due to inventory errors. We placed 2 more orders with Bubbles & Balms after our closing announcement! Their products are so beloved by our followers. I kid you not, I could hear the sighs of sadness on the phone when I said we were limiting each person to a few bars so everyone could have some. The number of calls I got 'are you sure there isn't anymore?!', 'if any turn up could you add another couple in for me?' It really helped fuel the decision of trying to re-open! While discussing shipping of our final soap order I shared the good news with Judith that I was working on a way to stay open! Shortly after the Raspberry Bubble Truffles were made!
How to Use It
Hold your truffle under the warm running water to fill the bath with fluffy and fragrant bubbles.
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil)
- Butyrospermum Parkii Fruit (Shea Butter)
- Forever Bee Honey
- Sodium bicarbonate (Baking Soda)
- Citric Acid
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate (Plant-Derived SLSA)
More in this Collection
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- We have several pre-constructed subscription bundles you can choose from - pick your favourite and add it to your cart
- Alternatively you can browse through our products and create your own subscription bundle
- FREE Gifts-with-Purchase will be automatically added to your subscription every month
- Check out as usual - you will be asked for frequency and payment method.
- You will receive an email before your subscription becomes due every month and when it is complete.
- Make any changes throughout the month before your subscription due date :)
BENEFITS OF SUBSCRIPTION BUNDLES:
- You will receive your honey every month without having to try and remember to order it
- Your FREE Gift-with-Purchase will automatically be included with your subscription bundle
- Receive your honey money rewards automatically every month
- FREE Delivery or Shipping is included depending on your location and subscription level
- You have full control - do you want monthly, every second month, yearly. Do you want to pause this month or add something extra? You can decide.
Welcome to our Forever Bee Recipe Collection!
Raw Honey Recipes
All of our favourite raw honeys are best eaten on a spoon all by themselves. Honey is also a fantastic addition to most recipes and can even replace sugars in the best way!
It's recommended to use about 1/2 or 1/3 cup Honey for every 1 cup sugar in a recipe.
Flavoured Honey Recipes
Shop Flavoured Honey
The flavoured honeys are produced seasonally. See our catalog for what's available today.
We use our pure Alberta Beeswax to make Beeswax Candles, Body Butter, Lippy Balm, Soap, Shampoo Bars, Sunscreen and more!
There are also a LOT of ways to use beeswax at home. Click the Beeswax Photo for our full recipe collection. Come back often for new recipes.
Body Care Recipes
Knowing what is in our skin care products helps a lot of people to feel safe and comfortable, esspecially when it comes to allergy protection. Here are some Body Care Product Recipes we have received.
See the collection of Body Care Products made by Forever Bee or with Forever Bee Products.
Bee Pollen Recipes
Bee Pollen is packed full of so much nutritional value, we love eating it right out of the jar. It also goes fantastic on top of cereal, salads, parfaits, yogurts and more.
Honey Vinegar Recipes
What do you do with fermented honey? Give it you friend Paul at Tippa's Distillary so he can create a new line of Alchemist Honey Vinegars!
Perfect for marrinades, dressings, sauces and more.
Our team hand delivers to many cities across Alberta (and occasionally neighbouring provinces!) Here's where we will be in the coming days.
Our delivery schedule is:
- Saturdays: Lethbridge, Coaldale, Calgary, Okotoks, High River, Nanton, Stavely, Claresholm, Nobleford, Coalhurst, Vulcan, Champion, Fort Macleod and surrounding areas
- March 11: Airdrie, Carstairs, Didsburry, Olds, Innisfail, Red Deer, Sylvan Lake, Blackfalds, Lacombe, Wetaskiwin, Leduc, Edmonton, St. Albert, Spruce Grove.
- March 18: Cochrane, Bragg Creek, Exshaw, Canmore, Banff and surrounding areas
- March 25: Coaldale, Taber, Grassy Lake, Bow Island, Medicine Hat, Redcliff, Tilley, Brooks, Bassano, Gleichen, Strathmore, Chestermere, and all surrounding areas
Sign up for a monthly text message reminder that we are coming to your area. Don't see your city listed, or live in a rural zone and not sure if we deliver? Text or call Kira with your address to find out 403-915-0454. Knowing you would like us to come your way, helps us to plan a trip your way.
Our regular delivery rates are:
Free on orders over $50.
$5 on orders under $50.
All delivery rates are calculated on the next page when you confirm your delivery address. We can deliver directly to your home using 911 address or land co-ordinates. Standard shipping rates apply to PO Boxes as those boxes are not accesible to our delivery drivers.
We can do pickup in Lethbridge as needed. When you choose pickup on the checkout page, an email with instructions will be sent to you :) Pickups do need to be scheduled, we are not on a set schedule at our workshop, and our small team is often on the road. Pickups can also be done from Kira's home in North Lethbridge. Delivery is often more convienent.
We ship our products across Canada and offer you the best shipping rates that are available to us. You can choose your shipping method and rate on the checkout page :)
Our regular shipping rates are:
- Canada Wide Flat Rate for Orders up to $150 is $20
- Canada Wide Flat Rate for Orders up to $250 is $30
- Exact Rate Shipping available as well.
More ways to Shop
Check out our products and reviews on Amazon.ca & order with Amazon Prime.
At your favourite local retailer. See our store locator map.
Forever Bee Wholesale
Forever Bee loves working closely with local retilers, makers and more to connect our community with raw honey and beeswax. We know the difference quality products make in every recipe and we are so excited our favourite stores across the nation have choosen to carry our products.
Forever Bee Wholesale Pricing is available for orders made in case-lot quantities. Most products are sold in cases of 12 with a few listed exceptions. Our minimum order value is $500 plus shipping if applicable (free delivery available in our local areas.)
Approved wholesale accounts can now shop right on foreverbee.ca! Case quanties required, or retail price applies. Discount is visible on checkout before confirming payment method. Visit our catalog to begin shopping! If you do not see the wholesale offers please message us!
Forever Bee Wholesale
We love working with our local reatilers! Have an event coming up? Make a cool video recently? Lets work together to help eachother grow!
We have a fantastic Graphic Designer who has made up some images you can use in your social media or print off to display in your shop. Contact us to receive a set of materials to use for marketing.