Wildflower Honey Sponge Toffee
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 2 Minutes
- Servings: 4-6 Servings
- 1/4 cup Forever Bee Liquid Wildflower Honey
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tbsp baking soda
- Line a 12-by-17-inch rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Bring sugar, honey, and water to a boil in a medium saucepan, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to medium-high. Cook, without stirring, until a candy thermometer reaches 300 degrees.
- Remove from heat, add baking soda, and stir with whisk just until incorporated.
- Gently pour mixture onto baking sheet without spreading. Let cool.
- Break into pieces.
- Tell us how it went at email@example.com