Wildflower Honey Lemonade
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 3 Minutes
- Total Time: 1 Hour
- Servings: 6-8 Cups
- 4 1/2 cups Water
- 1/3-1/2 cup Forever Bee Liquid Wildflower Honey
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice - about 4-7 Large Lemons.
- In a small pot or sauce pan combine Forever Bee Liquid Wildflower Honey and a cup of water. Warm slowly over low heat. Should only take about a minute.
- Stir in lemon and remaining water.
- Add more honey for desired sweetness.
- Chill and serve in 1 hour.
Thanks to texanerin.com for this really great recipe!