Honey Turmeric Smoothie
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Total Time: 5 Minutes
- Servings: 1
- 1 inch ginger root (peeled)
- 1 orange (peeled and zested)
- 3/4 cup almond milk (or other nut milk)
- 1/2 cup mango (frozen)
- 1/2 cup sliced carrots (frozen)
- 1 tablespoon Forever Bee Turmeric Honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground Turmeric (optional)
- 1 service protien smoothie boost (optional)
- Place ginger, orange and almond milk in blender. Blend until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend until creamy.
Frozen ingredients work best for keeping it smooth and chilly. If carrots are unavailable try pineapple or roasted sweet potato.
Big shoutout to SimpleGreenSmoothies.com for this recipe and all the great tips about Turmeric!