Honey Turmeric Chicken
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- 4 chicken thighs, deboned but skin-on (12 oz chicken)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons Forever Bee Turmeric Honey
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce or soy sauce
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Add the garlic, honey, oyster sauce, turmeric powder, cayenne pepper and salt to the chicken, stir to combine well.
- Heat up a skillet (cast-iron preferred) on medium heat and add the oil. Transfer the chicken to the skillet and cook on both sides, until they turn golden brown, crispy on the bottom and nicely glazed and browned on the skin side. Dish out and serve immediately.
- You may use chicken breast, chicken drumsticks or wings for this recipe. You may also bake or grill this recipe. If baking, bake it at 400F for 20 minutes are until the chicken is slightly charred.
- Calories 315 kcal