Tropical Honey Granola Parfait
- Chop all the fruit into bite-sized pieces and combine in large bowl.
- Toast the sweetened shredded coconut in microwave for 3 mins stirring at 1 min interval (time may vary based on the type of microwave so keep a close watch).
- When ready to serve take 2 serving glasses or bowls (clear ones better since it makes it look even more appealing)
- For the bottom layer, add 4 tbsp of yogurt to both the glasses.
- Then add 2 tbsp of granola and 2-3 tbsp of mixed fruits.
- Repeat the yogurt, granola and fruits to form another layer.
- Top off with 2 tbsp of yogurt and granola, shredded coconut and polen.
- Drizzle the honey on it before serving.
We really love the original recipe from Shweta in the Kitchen. Couldn't help ourselves to add the Pollen to this one. Try it out and let us know what you think!