Pina Colada Smoothie
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 5 Minutes
- Servings: 2-6
- 2 cups heaping Pineapple (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup Coconut Milk *
- 1/2 - 1 Banana depending on preference
- 2 teaspoons Forever Bee Tropical Honey**
- 1 - 6 - ounce Coconut or Pina Colada Yogurt optional
- 2 Scoops Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
*Coconut Milk can be from a can such as Thai Kitchen or from a carton, such as Silk or SO Delicious. You can use sweetened or unsweetened, depending on preference.
** Add more honey if you would like it to be sweeter.
- In blender, add pineapple, coconut milk, banana, honey, yogurt, and collagen peptides. Add 1/2 cup - 1 cup of ice depending on whether you use fresh or frozen fruits.
- Blend until creamy.
- Serve with a pineapple wedge.
Thanks Modern Honey for this happy drink recipe!