Hawaiian Chicken Skewers
- Prep Time: 45 Minutes
- Cook Time: 12-14 Minutes
- Total Time: 1 Hour
- Servings: 4
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons Forever Bee Tropical Honey
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 2 large), cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium orange bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium pineapple, peeled, cored, and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 6 (10-inch) skewers, soaked for at least 30 minutes if wooden
- Heat the grill to medium-high, direct heat.
- Whisk the teriyaki sauce and honey together. Place the chicken, bell pepper, and pineapple in a large bowl or gallon-size zip-top bag. Pour in half of the honey-teriyaki sauce and toss to coat. Reserve the other half of the sauce for brushing the skewers. Set aside at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Thread the chicken, bell pepper, and pineapple onto the skewers, alternating them. Discard the marinade in the bowl.
- Oil the grill grates. Place the skewers on the grill, cover, and cook until the chicken is cooked through, brushing with the reserved sauce occasionally, 6 to 7 minutes per side. Serve immediately.
A warm thank you to thekitchn.com for these tasty skewers!