Spicy Honey-Glazed Chicken
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
- Servings: 3 Plates
- 5-6 1 1/2 - 2 lbs chicken thighs
- ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup Forever Bee Sweet & Spicy Honey
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons whole-grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce of your choice, Tabasco, Asian chili-garlic sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped Italian parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Combine all the ingredients of the Glaze together, stir to mix well. Set aside.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Heat up a skillet and pan-fry the chicken thighs, skin side down first. Flip the chicken over and pan-fry until both sides are nicely browned and crispy. Keep turning and cooking the chicken to make sure they are completely cooked through. Remove from the skillet and discard the chicken fat.
- Heat up the Glaze in the skillet on low heat, reduce a little before adding the chicken thighs back in. Simmer on low heat until the glaze nicely coats both sides of the chicken. Check the inside of the chicken for doneness. Serve immediately.
A big thank you to rasamalaysia.com for this delicious recipe.