Quick Healthy Strawberry Frozen Yogurt
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Servings: 4
- 4 cups frozen strawberries. (You can use fresh ones, be sure they are frozen)
- 3 tablespoons Forever Bee Strawberry Honey
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Add frozen strawberries, Forever Bee Strawberry Honey, yogurt and lemon juice into a food processor. Process until creamy, about 5 minutes.
- Serve the frozen yogurt immediately or transfer to an airtight container and store it in the freezer for up to 1 month.
I just love how quick and simple this treat is! We've borrowed this recipe from justataste.com Visit Kelly's website for more delicious goodies.