Lavender Honey Grilled Peaches
- 4 peaches
- 4 tablespoons Forever Bee lavender honey
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Vanilla Ice Cream (optional)
- Cut the peaches in half and peal out the pit.
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon of honey on each peach.
- Sprinkle 1/4 tablespoon brown sugar over the drizzled peach.
- Place peach flat side down on the grill at medium heat for about 4 minutes.
- Remove from grill and serve warm.
- For a little extra sweetness, serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or whipped topping. Or drizzle with additional lavender honey.