Preach Honey Baked Salmon
Total time: 35 mins
- 1 1⁄2 lbs fresh salmon fillets
- 5 peaches
- 3 tablespoons Forever Bee peach honey
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard (powder)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon melted soy margarine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Prepare grill or preheat broiler. Spray aluminum foil with non-stick oil, then cover grill or broiler pan with foil. Remove any bones in fillets with pliers.
- Peel peaches and cut into quarters. Dice enough to make 1/4 cup and put into blender, reserving remaining peach quarters. Add honey, mustard, lemon juice, pepper, and margarine to blender and whip until sauce is smooth.
- In a small bowl, mix ginger, grated lemon rind, and brown sugar.
- Arrange salmon fillets on grill or broiler with skin side up. Grill or broil 5 minutes, then turn fillets. Baste fillets with sauce. Arrange peach quarters around fillets; sprinkle spiced brown sugar mixture on peaches.
- Grill or broil another 5 minutes, until inner flesh is light pink.
- Spoon pan juices over fish.