Orange Honey Sweetened Vinaigrette
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Total Time: 5 Minutes
- Servings: 7 (2-tablespoons each)
- 1/2 cup fresh-squeezed orange juice, strained
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Forever Bee Orange Honey
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar (white wine vinegar may be substituted)
- 2 teaspoons minced shallot
- 1/2 small garlic clove, grated
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt, or to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper, or to taste
- Add the ingredients to a medium-sized bowl or a jar with a tight-fitting lid.
- Whisk together until evenly combined, or close the lid and vigorously shake for a few seconds to emulsify. Taste and adjust the seasonings, if desired.
- Toss with your favorite salad.
Store leftover vinaigrette in an airtight container the refrigerator for up to 48 hours. The vinaigrette will separate after a few minutes since there’s nothing to keep it emulsified. Simply shake or re-whisk to bring it back together before using.
Thank you savourysimple.net for this great dressing.