Orange Honey Glazed Salmon
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- Servings: 2
- ⅓ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Forever Bee Orange Honey
- 1 ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ⅓ cup fresh blood orange juice
- 2 6 ounce Wild Salmon Fillets
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp creole seasoning
- ⅛ tsp cayenne pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- To begin the glaze, add brown sugar, Forever Bee Orange Honey, Worcestershire sauce, and blood orange juice to a saucepan over medium-high heat until the mixture begins to boil then bring heat down to medium-low and continue simmering.
- Simmer for about 7-13 minutes until the glaze has thickened and reduced to ½ the original amount. Set aside.
- Pat each side of the salmon fillets with a paper towel to remove extra moisture then season both sides with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place fillets on a non-stick foil lined baking sheet. Next evenly sprinkle the top sides with garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, creole seasoning (and cayenne pepper if desired) then brush half of the glaze on each salmon fillet.
- Bake fillets for 10 minutes then brush the remaining glaze on each fillet and turn the oven to broil. Cook until glaze sticks to fillets and fillets are flaky, about 2-3 minutes more making sure not to burn the glaze or overbake the fillets. Watch carefully.
Thanks to grandbaby-cakes.com for this great recipe!