Maple Honey Cornbread
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- Servings: 16 Pieces
- 1 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted and cooled slightly
- 1/2 cup Forever Bee Maple Honey
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray an 8 x 8" baking pan with cooking oil and set aside.
- In a large bowl, sift together the cornmeal, flour, baking powder and salt.
- Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients and add the butter, honey, eggs and milk. Stir to combine.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan and tilt to distribute evenly.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until golden and a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean.
The warmest of thak you to sarahscucinabella.com for this delicious recipe.