Greek Yogurt & Caramelized Peaches with Honeycomb
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 5 Minutes
- Total Time: 10 Minutes
- Servings: 1
- 170g full fat Greek Yogurt.
- 1 ripe Peach chopped into 3-4 large chunks.
- 1 'knifeful' (a heaping tablespoon) of Forever Bee Raw Honeycomb or Peach Honey
- Rounded tablespoon of real butter.
- Heat the butter in a small heavy pan until frothing but not brown.
- Add the peach cut side down and fry until golden, turn the pieces over and repeat.
- Serve on the yogurt and top with honeycomb. Pollen is a delightful addition to this recipe too.
Peaches provide vitamin C for great skin and connective tissue as well as immunity, they also pack some vitamin A for healthy eyesight. Yogurt gives a good hit of calcium as well as B12 for DNA production, cardiovasular prodtection and a well-functioning brain and nervous system. Raw honeycomb has long chain fatty acids for brain and nervous system function and is good for a healthy gut!
Big shoutout to nuush.co.uk for this great recipe!