Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 3 Hours
- Total Time: 3 Hours 10 Minutes
- Servings: 4
- 4 chicken breasts
- ½ cup of soy sauce
- ½ cup of Forever Bee Ginger Honey
- ¼ cup hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon Blackened Garlic Honey Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil (or olive oil)
- 1 teaspoon ginger that has been grated
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 scallions
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
- Toppings: sesame seed, green onion, parsley
- To start, wash your chicken breast with clean water then prepare a slow cooker and add a bit olive oil on it. Then, arrange the chicken breast in the bottom of slow cooker. Set aside. In a medium bowl, mix the seven main ingredients such as soy sauce, honey, a bit hoisin sauce, one tablespoon of vinegar, olive oil and ginger (that already minced) until mixed perfectly.
- Pour the combination of them in the slow cooker that covers all the chicken breast then cooked them for about 2- 3 hours. In preparing the chicken, it depends on the thickness of the chicken that you choose. It will be better if you slice the chicken into small pieces to make the chicken absorb all the spices.
- After it cooked well, remove the chicken from the cooker that full of the liquid in a plate. Then, let it rest for about a couple of minutes or until it is cold enough. Next, put the chicken on a cutting board and shred the chicken with a fork or with a sharp knife (you can use your hand).
- Then, take some liquid from the slow cooker (3 tablespoons in enough) into a medium bowl. Mixed them with a tablespoon of cornstarch until it combines well perfectly. After they have been blending then you have to transfer the flavor into a slow cooker with a medium heat then boil it. Add the chicken that already shredded into the slower stove and doesn’t forget to stir them until they combine thoroughly. After they are done, put the tasty chicken on a medium plate.
- Now, your healthy food is already served. You can sprinkle some toppings on the top of the chicken with parsley or green onion.
We just can't get enough of these great recipes on yummly.com