Kombu Barthad Recipe
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- Total Time: 35 Minutes
- Servings: 2
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 whole red chilli
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 5-6 curry leaves
- 3-4 green chillies, slit in the middle
- 1 large onion, finely sliced
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 8-10 button mushrooms - sliced in half
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
Black pepper powder, to taste
3-4 tsp Coconut Honey Vinegar
- Heat the oil in a pan. Break the red chilli into half and brown it with the cumin seeds and curry leaves for a few seconds.
- Add the green chillies and onions, saute for a while.
- Add the garlic paste, stir, add mushrooms and mix well.
- Now add all the powdered spices and the sald, continue to stir fry.
- Then add the black pepper and vinegar and give it a final stir.
- Garnish with coriander and serve.
Wow what a delicious dish! It's essentially a Coorgi dish but is also enjoyed in large parts of Karnataka. We've found it on food.ndtv.com