Ginger Honey Gummy Snacks
- 2 cups + 1 cup filtered water, divided use
- 1/4 cup grass-fed gelatin
- 2 tablespoons Forever Bee ginger honey
- Cheese grater
- Medium pot
- Medium sized bowl or large measuring cup
- Silicone spatula or spoon
- Silicone molds and/or glass pan
- Add 2 cups water to a medium sized pot. Bring to a boil and simmer for 3-5 minutes, then turn off the burner.
- While that is heating up, whisk gelatin into 1 cup of water in a separate bowl or measuring cup. It will get really thick, and that’s okay.
- Spoon the gelatin mix into the hot water as quickly as you can. (A silicon spatula works well here.) Whisk quickly until all the gelatin is dissolved into the hot liquid.
- Stir in ginger honey.
- Pour into molds if you like, or pour into a square glass pan.
- Allow to cool in refrigerator for 1 hour. Store in the refrigerator – I never cover them since we eat them so quickly, but you can if you want to.