Warmed Berries with Clover Honey and Fresh Cheese
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
- Serves: 6
- 1 Cup Blueberries, Divided
- 1 Cup Raspberries, Divided
- 1 Cup Blackberries, Divided
- 6 Tablespoons Forever Bee Creamed Clover Honey
- 4 Large Basil Leaves, Torn
- 1 Vanilla Bean, Halved Lengthwise
- 2 Cups 0% Fat Fromage Blanc
- 6 Small Basil Sprigs
- Combine half of berries and Forever Bee Creamed Clover Honey in a small saucepan over low heat; cook 8 minutes or until slightly warmed, gently stirring occasionally. Remove from heat; stir in basil leaves.
- Scrape seeds from vanilla bean. Combine seeds and cheese in a small bowl. Stirring well.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup cheese mixture into each of 6 glasses or small bows. Top each serving with about 1/4 warm berry mixture and 1/4 cup fresh berries and basil sprig.
- Serve immediately.
- Recipe adapted from myrecipes.com