Raw Clover Honey & Apple Cider Vinaigrette
- 1 Minced Garlic Clove
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 Cup Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1-2 Tablespoons Forever Bee Creamed Clover Honey (to your desired sweeness)
- 1/3 Cup Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Combine all of the ingredients in an empty & clean Forever Bee Honey Jar or Glass Mason Jar. Seal the lid and shake until the honey dissolves and the ingredients are combined.
- Adjust flavour to taste, if necessary.
- Allow dressing to marinate for at least 30 minutes before serving over your favourite vegetables.
- Store in the fridge for up to a week, shake well before each use.
- Recipe adapted from detoxinista.com