Coconut Oil Chocolate Bars
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder
- 2/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup + 1 tablespoon Forever Bee clover honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- Heat coconut oil in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Once it melts add the remaining ingredients.
- Stir and pour mix over a parchment paper
- Place cookie sheet in refrigerator for 2-4 hours, or until it is set.
- Once the chocolate hardens, break it up into pieces.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- A huge thank you to Coconut Mama for this wonderful recipe!
You can check it out here :) https://thecoconutmama.com/coconut-oil-chocolate-bars/