Roasted Sweet Potato with Cinnamon Honey
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spread a thin layer of butter in a 9" x 13" baking pan to prevent sticking.
- In a small mixing bowl whisk together melted butter, cinnamon honey and salt.
- Place sweet potatoes/yams in baking dish, pour cinnamon honey and butter mixture over top and toss well to evenly coat.
- Spread into an even layer (they will overlap) and bake in preheated oven until soft, tossing every 15 - 20 minutes. Bake for 50 - 55 min total.
- There will be some cinnamon honey and Butter mixture left at the bottom of the pan after baking. Use this mixture to pour over the Sweet Potatoes/Yams and toss to make sure they are evenly coated.
- Serve warm.