Cinnamon Honey Snack Mix
- Add mixed nuts to the bowl.
- Add pretzels
- Add Chex and wheat Chex
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add dried cranberries
- Add Pepitas (Pumpkin seeds)
- Microwave coconut oil until it becomes a liquid.
- Pour the honey into the coconut oil and mix well.
- Gradually stir in the ground cinnamon.
- Pour the honey cinnamon sauce over the snack mix.
- Spread the mix onto a baking sheet and drizzle honey over the top. Sprinkle the sea salt evenly over the top.
- Bake for18-22 minutes.
- Spread the baked mix out onto a sheet of parchment paper and allow it to cool for 30-45 minutes.
- Break the pieces of dark chocolate up.
- Add the dark chocolate to the cooled snack mix. Make sure you do not do this when the mix is warm because the chocolate will melt.
- Store in plastic bags or mason jars!