Cinnamon Honey Baked Apples
- Core the apples and pare a 1-inch strip of skin from around the middle of each to prevent splitting.
- Place the apples in two 10-oz custard cups.
- Pack the raisins into the apples.
- Pour the cinnamon honey over the raisins and into the apples.
- Top with butter.
- Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) until tender when pierced with a fork, 3 to 4 minutes. If you prefer, they can also be baked at 375°F for 30 minutes.
- Serve warm with ice cream, if desired.
Liquid error (layout/theme line 207): Could not find asset snippets/hextom_fsb_main.liquid