Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/hextom_fsb_main.liquid
Chocolate Honey Mousse
- 2 1/2 cups chilled whipping cream
- 12 ounces bittersweet (not unsweetened) or semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 5 tablespoons chocolate honey
- Stir 3/4 cup cream, chocolate and chocolate honey in heavy medium saucepan over low heat until chocolate melts and mixture is smooth. Cool, stirring occasionally.
- In large bowl, beat 1 1/4 cups cream until soft peaks form. Fold cream into chocolate mixture in 2 additions. Divide mousse among eight 3/4-cup ramekins. Refrigerate until set, about 2 hours.
- Whip remaining 1/2 cup cream to firm peaks. Spoon a dollop of cream in center of each mousse. Top with chocolate honey