Chocolate Honey Bars
75 ml or 1/3 cup margarine or butter
125 ml or 1/2 cup cocoa powder
75 ml or 1/3 cup Forever Bee chocolate honey
750 ml or 3 cups miniature marshmallows (or 24 large)
5 ml or 1 tsp vanilla extract
1 L or 4 cups crispy rice cereal
250 ml or 1 cup peanuts (optional)
- In large saucepan over low heat melt margarine. Blend in cocoa powder.
- Stir in chocolate honey, then marshmallows.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until marshmallows melt and mixture is smoothly combined. Remove from heat.
- Stir in vanilla. Add cereal and peanuts (if using). Stir until well combined.
- Press lightly into greased 2 L (9") square pan. Cool. Cut into bars.