- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 4 tsp aloe vera gel
- 1/2 tsp grated Forever Bee Beeswax (Add up to 1tsp if warm or you want waterproof)
- 1-2 capsules activated charcoal (for black) or 1/2 tsp cocoa powder (for brown)
- Put coconut oil, ale verage gel, and grated beeswax in double boiler over low heat. Stir until beeswax is completely melted.
- Add colour. Stir until completely mixed in. Remove from heat.
- Put in small ziploc bag, cut tip off corner, squeeze into mascara container. *Do this over papertowel, it's a messy job!*
A huge thank you to Tracy P for sharing this recipe with us.