- 1 tbsp cocoa butter
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp shea butter
- 1 tbsp Forever Bee Beeswax
- 2 1/2 tbsp arrowroot powder
- 1 tbsp baking soda (omit and add 1tbsp Arrowroot if you have super sensitive skin)
- 1/4 tsp Vitamin E oil (about 3 capsules)
- 15 drop essential oil of your choice (any smell you like)
- 2 capsules powdered probiotics (optional)
- Melt first 4 ingredients over low heat, double boiler style
- Remove from heat, add arrowroot and baking soda. Whish with chopstick until all powders are dissolved and combined.
- Allow mix to cool. Once it is cooled and the consistency of pudding, add Vitamin E, essential oils & probiotics to mixture.
- Add mixture to clean deodorant container.
- Place in fridge to cool and harden.
Suggested Scent combinations:
- Activated charcoal/magnesium
A huge thank you to Tracy P for sharing this recipe with us.