Apple Pie Honey Roses
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 40 Minutes
- Servings: 4
- 2 Apples (Gala or Fuji work great)
- 1 Tablespoon Forever Bee Apple Pie Honey
- 8 Mint Leaves for Garnish (Basil or Sage also work)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Wash and dry, peel and core apples.
- Cut apples in half and unifromly slice into thin strips.
- Place apples on baking sheet lined with parchment or silicon baking liner
- Use pastry brush or back of spoon to coat apples in Forever Bee Apple Pie Honey.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Cool 5 to 10 minutes on baking sheet.
- Once cool, use your fingers to gently squeeze sliced aples into long strips, and begin rolling into tight spiral.
- Place on your serving dish and add mint or basil leaves
Serve cold or room temperature, drizzled with a little bit of warm honey on top is delicious too!
Always use a pot of warm water to warm the honey, never microwave it!
A big thank you to feedthemwisely.com for this great recipe idea!